Newsletter September 13, 2021
Keep Contacting the School
The OASD still has COVID-19 protocols in place. If anyone in your household shows symptoms of Covid-19 please keep all school age household members at home and contact your child's school. We are still contact tracing and quarantining students as needed.
In an effort to continue to track symptomatic students, return dates to school, and Covid-19 cases, we kindly ask that you continue to notify your school nurse when your child has symptoms, has tested positive for Covid-19, or has been a close contact to someone that has tested positive for Covid-19. Please call 920-509-0586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Oshkosh Area School District does NOT celebrate birthdays with food treats. You are welcome to send pencils, notebooks, erasers or a book/game for the class. We ask that no individual party invites or gifts be exchanged between students unless the entire class is included. Please use alternate options to deliver your child's invitations.
Free Dental Clinic - Tri-County Dental Clinic
If your preschool, elementary or middle school child(ren) are eligible for free or reduced cost school lunch, or have a Forward card from Medicaid (BadgerCare) and DO NOT have private dental insurance they can receive free dental care here at school.
- Phase 1 takes place at school. A dental hygienist will screen and record the general health of your child's teeth and apply a fluoride varnish.
- Phase 2 takes place in the Mobile Dental Clinic (Dental Bus) which comes here to Oaklawn. A dental hygienist will clean teeth, take x-rays, place sealants. A dentist will complete a full exam and prepare a treatment plan if your child requires fillings and/or other dental work.
Complete the sign up forms below and return them to the office.
2021 Oaklawn PTO
2021-2022 PTO Leadership Team
President: Stephanie Pereira Da Silva
Vice-President: Beth Kimball
Treasurer: Samm Pamperin
Secretary: Jennifer Greenfield
Mr. Scott J: Principal 920-424-0170 or email@example.com
Have you heard? We need ALL families to sell our "Licorice Guy" licorice now through September 30th. This is our BIGGEST fundraiser of the year, and will earn the necessary money to provide field trips, classroom books and supplies for our Oaklawn kids. Please consider supporting our school! Order Form
Orders will be due on: September 30, 2021
Delivery will be on: October 8th, 2021
Spirit Wear Orders
Check out our Oaklawn gear! Order forms are due back by September 24th.
- Early Release-12:30pm
- Licorice Fundraiser Orders Due
- National Walk to School Day
- Licorice Fundraiser Pick Up - 2:30-4:30pm
- PTO Dine and Donate - Culver's
- Early Release - 12:30pm