Newsletter March 11, 2021
It's time to order yearbooks. You can order online using the link below. Yearbooks are purchased now and will be handed out during the last week of school in June.
The link will be closed March 29th.
Parents can also go to our website www.networkphoto.net and select the FALL PREPAY tab and type in Oaklawn.
If you have questions, please contact Network Photography at 262-677-8662.
Legal Information Shared to Families
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) affords parents and students who are 18 years of age or older ("eligible students") certain rights with respect to the student's education records. These rights are:
1. The right to inspect and review the student's education records within 45 days after the day a written request is received.
2. The right to request the amendment of the student’s education records that the parent or eligible student believes are inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise in violation of the student’s privacy rights under FERPA.
3. The right to provide written consent before the school discloses personally identifiable information (PII) from the student's education records, except to the extent that FERPA authorizes disclosure without consent.
4. The right to know that school districts can disclose education records to each other without parent consent if student is enrolling or transferring to another district.
5. The right to file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education concerning alleged failures by a school to comply with the requirements of FERPA. The name and address of the Office that administers FERPA are:
Family Policy Compliance Office
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20202
Note: for a review of additional details for each of the above items, please go to the following website: http://www2.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/ferpa/lea-officials.html
Out of Attendance Area and Open School Enrollment Information
Keep Contacting the School!
COVID DATA AND SYMPTOMS
In an effort to continue to track symptomatic students, return dates to school, and Covid-19 cases, we kindly ask that you continue to notify your school nurse when your child has symptoms, has tested positive for Covid-19, or has been a close contact to someone that has tested positive for Covid-19. Please call 920-509-0586 or email email@example.com.
PTO Kringle Sale - Order forms were due Today!
Pick up day will be March 25th.
2021 Oaklawn PTO
Your 2020-2021 PTO Leadership Team is excited to welcome you back to Oaklawn!
Stephanie Pereira Da Silva: President 920-203-2881 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Abby Cravillion: Vice President 920-379-8265 or email@example.com
Barby Philo Ames: Secretary 920-420-2365 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mauricio Pereira da Silva: Treasurer 920-203-8986 or email@example.com
Mr. Scott J: Principal 920-424-0170 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Meeting May 27th @ 6pm
Girl Scouts - KG and 1st Grade Girls
- Kringle Orders Due to the school office
- PTO Meeting, 6:00pm
- Kringle Fundraiser Delivery
Mar 29 - Apr 2
- Spring Break