Newsletter April 27, 2022
Covid Protocols-Still Current
The school district still is using Covid-19 protocols.
Students will be sent home/excluded from in-person instruction if they have the following symptoms:
Shortness of breath
New loss of taste or smell
At least two or more of the following symptoms:
Fever of 100.4 degrees or higher *
Muscle or body aches
Congestion or runny nose
*Vomiting, diarrhea, and fever as a single symptom should still exclude a child from school. However, each of these as a single symptom do not necessarily indicate the need to test for COVID-19 or for COVID-19 isolation.
Coats are Required under 60 degrees!
Cold Weather Gear/Spring Mud
Students at Oaklawn are required to wear a coat/jacket outside for recess if the tempature outside is less than 60 degrees. We have many students in the morning on the playground without a coat. It is only 40 degrees some mornings! Please make sure your child is dressed for outdoor recess every day.
Every other day will be spring thaw and mud will be everywhere.
Keep Contacting the School
The OASD still has COVID-19 protocols in place.
In an effort to continue to track symptomatic students, return dates to school, and Covid-19 cases, we kindly ask that you continue to notify your school nurse when your child has symptoms, has tested positive for Covid-19, or has been a close contact to someone that has tested positive for Covid-19. Please call 920-509-0586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTO Meeting (Virtual)
Oaklawn PTO Meeting #4 Officer Elections
Tuesday, May 24 · 6:00 – 7:00pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/ene-
Or dial: (US) +1 605-937-6097 PIN: 680 104 493#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/ene-xqxx-mon?
September 9, 2021 Minutes 9/9/2021
March 15, 2022 Minutes 3/15/2022
May 24, 2022 Election of Officers
2021-2022 PTO Leadership Team
President/Vice-President: Beth Kimballl
Treasurer: Samm Pamperin
Secretary: Jennifer Greenfield
Mr. Scott J: Principal 920-424-0170 or email@example.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OaklawnOwlPTO
May 2 - 6
- Teacher Appreciation Week - Check with PTO if you want to help
- Dig In For Donuts - PTO Event - 7:00-7:30am
May 9 - 13
- 5th Grade Human Growth and Development Sessions
- K-Kids Meeting, 6-7pm
- Early Release, 12:30pm
- 4th Grade (Miss Retzlaff and Mrs. Larson's Classes) Paine Art Center 8:45-11:30am
- 4th Grade (Ms. Herman's Class) Paine Art Center 8:45-11:30am
- 5th Grade Leadership Academy Field Trip
May 16 - 20
- 4th Grade Human Growth and Development Sessions
- All school library books are due back today!
- 4th Grade Leadership Academy Field Trip
- 5th Grade Orientation at Merrill Middle School
- PTO Meeting - Election of Officers for 2022-2023, 6pm
- Field Day
- 1st Grade Field Trip-Mulberry Lane Farms,8:30am-2:00pm
- 2nd Grade Field Trip N.E.W. Zoo - 8:00am-2:15pm
- 5th Grade Promotion, 1:30pm
- No School -Memorial Day
- Yearbooks handed out to those who ordered them.
- 3rd Grade Field Trip-Bubolz Nature Preserve, 8:30am- 2:15pm.
- Last Day of School
- PTO Kona Ice Celebration, 1-4pm